R-EPOXY is a faster curing epoxy (24h) than R-Cast. The 750 ml format allows you to seal the pieces of wood before using the R-CAST. The application can be done using a brush or a roller.
Application techniques to seal the wood before a river table pour (to avoid bubbles due to the humidity of the wood).
- CHEMICAL ADHESION: To allow maximum adhesion, we recommend sealing the parts with R-EPOXY 6 to 8 hours before using R-Cast.
- MECHANICAL ADHESION: When the R-EPOXY is dry (more than 24 hours), we recommend lightly sanding the sealing layer. This way, you will get better adhesion between R-EPOXY and R-Cast.
- Seal and repair knots and cracks in the wood.
- Top coat application to strengthen and enhance the wood.
- Enhance the chandelier, such as canvas and crafts.
- Design of objects and jewelry.
Pick up your order at our store, located at 810 Flint Road.