R-EPOXY is a faster curing epoxy (24h) than R-Cast. The 750 ml format allows you to seal the pieces of wood before using the R-CAST. The application can be done using a brush or a roller.
Application techniques to seal the wood before a river table pour (to avoid bubbles due to the humidity of the wood).
- CHEMICAL ADHESION: To allow maximum adhesion, we recommend sealing the parts with R-EPOXY 6 to 8 hours before using R-Cast.
- MECHANICAL ADHESION: When the R-EPOXY is dry (more than 24 hours), we recommend lightly sanding the sealing layer. This way, you will get better adhesion between R-EPOXY and R-Cast.
- Seal and repair knots and cracks in the wood.
- Top coat application to strengthen and enhance the wood.
- Enhance the chandelier, such as canvas and crafts.
- Design of objects and jewelry.
CURB SIDE PICK UP
Pick up your order at our store, located at 810 Flint Road.
We will send an email when the order is ready to be picked up. You can then come by any time 9-5 Monday to Friday to pick up your order. When you arrive in our parking lot call us at 647 717 9792 and tell us your name and order number and we will come outside and bring you your order.
We can usually accommodate same day pick up but Waiting times may vary.