Made by Exotherm Designs
12” x 24” x 3” reusable form is the most affordable of it kind. Made of 3/8” HDPE, the sides are 3 “ high and are welded together to create a tight seal that never requires sealing.
Simply turn the form over once it’s cured and tap the back with a mallet and watch your creation pop out of the mold. The sides are welded at a 5 degree to allow your project to drop out.
- We will provide warranty on any cracks that appear on the welds.
- Please use rubber mallet to tap your cured project out of the form by gently hitting the inside of the sides and flipping over and hitting the bottom. Using excessive force inside on the sides and using a metal hammer will void any warranty.
- Please read carefully instructions on how to mix and pour your Epoxy.
- Epoxy that does not cure properly will make it impossible to remove your project.
- Epoxy that over heats during the curing process will twist and crack the Form, sometimes adhering to the form. Again making it very difficult to remove your project for the form.
- If any of these events are to happen warranty will be voided.