Made by Exotherm Designs
24" x 48" x3" no-seal has welded sides that doesn’t require any sealant. The sides are tapered at 5 degrees for ease of removal of the cured pour, therefore your project will need to be trimmed 1/8”-1/4” around the perimeter.
Simply tap the inside of the sides and flip it over and tap the backside with a mallet to remove your project.
- We will provide warranty on any cracks that appear on the welds.
- Please use rubber mallet to tap your cured project out of the form by gently hitting the inside of the sides and flipping over and hitting the bottom. Using excessive force inside on the sides and using a metal hammer will void any warranty.
- Please read carefully instructions on how to mix and pour your Epoxy.
- Epoxy that does not cure properly will make it impossible to remove your project.
- Epoxy that over heats during the curing process will twist and crack the Form, sometimes adhering to the form. Again making it very difficult to remove your project for the form.
- If any of these events are to happen warranty will be voided.
***Clamps and HDPE blocks not included